The Welding Inspector monitors field Welding activities including bevel prep, pre-heat temperature, fit up, electrode size and type, travel speed, voltage, amperage, and heat input fall within the parameter range listed within the WPS.
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world
Join the Ledcor’s Pipeline team today!
- Read and understand specification requirements for the related piping and construction activities
- Communicate the requirements of the ITP’s (Inspection & Test Plans), code requirements and client specifications to the craft personnel
- Monitor ongoing coating activities to ensure performance to specifications and coating procedures and Manufacturers Quality Application Procedure (MQAP)
- Work Closely with the Construction team to ensure the final coating is as per code and client requirements Complete quality processes as required by project
- Ensure coating reports are signed off by client prior to filing for turnover
- Identify Non-conformances to the Project QA/QC supervisor
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
- Provides input to the development of the project quality plan
- Provides input to the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- 2-4 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- ACE CIP Level 2 or higher, Coating Inspection Certification
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Able to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presenting information clearly in an appropriate style and persuading others in straightforward situations.
- Willing to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Site based role, rotational shift will be assigned. Must be willing to work a roster of 15&6
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!